Glendon International Scholarships, York University, Canada 2022-23 – If you are interested in applying for a Canadian scholarship, or you have plans to study in Canada, this is one of the best chance you got to increase your chances of getting accepted via a partial funded scholarship. York university is currently hosting Glendon international scholarships for international students who are interested in studying in Canada. This scholarship is a partial funded scholarship for international students willing to partake in an undergraduate degree program at York university Canada.
- Type of scholarship: Partial Funding
- Host university: York University
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Courses offered: All Subjects
- Host students: International Students
- Host Country: Canada
- Scholarship deadline: 02/01/2022
Glendon International Scholarships at York University, Canada 2022-23 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level program in the field of All Subjects taught at York University . The deadline of the scholarship is 01 Feb 2022.
Glendon International Scholarships at York University, Canada 2022-23 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at York University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The international students selected by York University will be given $5,000 – $10,000 to carry out their studies.
- Must have a 9-digit York reference number, which you will receive within 5 business days of applying for admission to York.
- Must be an international student who is required to have a Study Permit to study in Canada
- Must have applied to an undergraduate degree program at York that begins in Fall 2022
- Must have applied to York directly from high school no more than two years after graduation, and have no previous university or college studies
- Must have an excellent academic record with a minimum “A” average or equivalent
- Must have demonstrated leadership through community service or excellence in the arts, sports, or other areas of individual achievement
- Must be nominated by their high school (schools may nominate one student only)
- The nominated student will be considered for the International Entrance Scholarship of Distinction, the Global Leader of Tomorrow Award, the International Circle of Scholars Scholarships, and the York University Academic Excellence Scholarships
- Candidates must speak to their school guidance counsellor, principal, or administration about the York International Student Scholarship & Award Application, and receive confirmation that they are the individual from that school who has been nominated
- The candidate must then provide the name, position, e-mail, and phone number of the nominator in the application form
- Must upload one letter of recommendation
- Must ensure all required documents are shown as “Received” in the York application (MyFile).
Students can submit their admission applications via the university portal or the OUAC portal. Interested applicants must fill the scholarship application form and mail it to email@example.com.